The United Fire Conference will mark the first coming together of the international fire service community to discuss key themes around timely and mission critical topics including global pandemics, infection control, hazards in blended missions, and how we can better prepare for the future together.
The United Fire Conference is expected to bring together fire service professionals giving your company access to:
- Captive audience of fire industry specifiers and decision makers looking to prepare for the future
- Listen to the feedback and needs of fire service community to educate exhibitors on how their product or technology can help meet firefighters needs, or how it will spark innovation in products and technology development for the future
- Opportunity to connect with the decision makers in the fire service around the county through carefully curated education and networking events
- Experiential marketing opportunities available that go beyond a traditional booth presence: classroom sponsorships, interactive demonstration theaters and Fire Side chat presentation opportunities, customized experiences within our Unity Celebration networking event, and exclusive opportunities within our Metro Officers Summit to name a few
- Opportunity to sponsor classrooms and stream them on digital sites to create greater value for sponsoring education
Chief of Department, Dist./Asst./Batt. Chief, Officer, Firefighter, Training Officer, Paramedic/EMTs, Community Emergency Response Teams, Fire Marshals, HazMat Technicians, Line Chiefs, Apparatus Operator, Equipment Specialists, Probationary Firefighter, Civilian Staff, Administrative Chiefs, Volunteer, Career/paid, Industrial, Military, Distributor, and more!